What to wear and what to buy this season? The best way to answer you is by showing the wearable runway inspirations for this season.
Let’s have a look back at the last SS21 shows
Spring/Summer 21 fashion shows happened in 2020 in the centre of COVID-19, when we stared in shock at the changes in our lives. The fashion collections reflected this dramatic moment that the whole world was suffering. Some fashion houses proposed creating optimism and lightness, while others went to find inspiration in simplicity and nature. The result was unique, with fashion becoming humble for the first time in decades. We checked out the iconic luxury fashion labels and their Spring/Summer 21 to pick some wearable inspirations for this season. Many of the new cuts, volumes, colours and patterns you’ll find in affordable versions in the high streets fashion.
Click and watch the video and get some wearable inspirations for this season. You’ll love to know where Zara &Co get their inspirations.
The highlights of runway inspirations from 5 luxury brands
- Saint Laurent – The fusion of three eras; 60s,90s and today.
- Celine – Restyling the bourgeois codes. Tailoring and sequined dresses but sneakers, slipper and chunky boots. Nylon jackets, caps, crop tees but everything chic.
- Balenciaga – A shot of grape vodka and a spoon of caviar. A visceral vision of modern glamour by Demna Gvasalia.
- Chloé – Comfort dressing and toned down embellishments in favour of colours and feminine flowers.
- Dior – Couture meets comfort. Paris meets Rome. Ethnic clothes and patterns remember luxury is in simplicity.