Yes, You Read Right!
Can we get a Halleluiah? We are here to save your night. And no, we are not talking about just a normal cocktail, what we are about to show you is exactly 25g of sugar better than just a normal Friday drink. I guess that was an easy hint right there. Yes, a GIN-CHEESECAKE just came into the game ladies and gents. If a Gin and tonic weren't enough already, we are now mixing the whole idea with a cheesecake. It really doesn’t get any better than that, does it?
• 100 g unsalted butter, melted, plus some extra to grease
• 200 g your favorite plain biscuits
• 500 g cream cheese, at room temperature
• 25 g icing sugar • 50 ml gin
• Finely grated zest of 1 lime and 1tbsp lime juice
• 1/2 tsp gin and tonic flavoring (optional)
• 100 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
• 300 ml double cream
• 150 g curd
• 2 tbsp gin
• Lime/Lemon slices, to decorate
Recipe courtesy of Good Housekeeping UK, find here the full recipe. Happy cooking!