If you’re in for the hottest trends, you probably got yourself one of those extra-cozy looking blanket scarves, or your aunt thought about it for you over Christmas. Whatever the reason, those beautiful things are called blanket scarves for a reason: they are hard to wear without giving the idea you forgot to unwrap yourself from your couch blanket.
Here is how to wear a blanket scarf for the most stylish results.
– Tight: wear it tight when your neck needs some serious warmth to keep you comfy.
– Knotted: for a tight feel, but an edgy look.
– Poncho: when your blanket scarf is so blanket-like that could work as a jacket.
– Effortless: halfway between the poncho and the knot, in order to pretend that wearing that blanket scarf is no biggie.
– Long: a favorite, for an extra layer of warmth on top of your coat and that chic look.