You are not the only one who has been wondering, that thing really is definitely best described with “bathrobe coat” — but, for the sake of fashion, we shall call it robe coat.
One word comes to mind at the sight of it: cozy. Cozy like those lazy Sundays there is no way you are wearing pants. Cozy like you’d like to be when you face your day on a cold winter morning. And you can be! Because you got a robe coat! See, it’s the circle of fashion life.
Here you have more reason why you definitely need to get yourself a robe coat, and no other coat shall be purchased this winter:
- It looks like a robe. But it’s a coat.
- No buttons or zippers are there to ruin your day.
- Some friends of mine call it a bathrobe like it’s a bad thing. They are wrong.
- Tweed, wool, or even silk, you have tons of choices.
- Oversize is the way to wear it, so fear not, petite ladies.